Friday, May 8, 2009

Grandma's and Christopher's Birthday Cake




Goodhousekeeping magazine has always been my favorite since I was a young girl. It's been an inspiration for everything especially giving ideas on meals and things to do around housekeeping things. And for grandma's and Christopher's birthday (which happens to be in the same date), I made a carrot cake that I got the recipe from goodhousekeeping. I went online rather than digging through my magazines. It was a moist, rich and delicious cake we had. For filling and outside cream frosting, I used creamcheese mix which was also easy to make and top it with an edible picture of them on last year's birthday (in front of Oma's house - that's what Christopher called her).
Enjoy the picture (sorry no cake left-overs) LOL!

No comments:

 

unique stats
GPS Navigation